1kg beef shin
2 pcs onion
0,5 kg potatoe
5 nice carrot
1 cloves of garlic
1 green paprika
1 spoon of red pepper
2 teaspoon of grinded cumin
1 bunch of parsley
5 dkg pork fat
0,2-0,3 kg of noodles
How to do it:
- Wash the meat well and cut it to small cubes.
- Squeeze the garlic a little bit and chop it as well.
- Take a big pot, put it on the cooker and braise the chopped onion on the fat.
- When the onion is braised add the garlic, the cumin and the meat to it a cook all for about one minute while mixing gently.
- Then add unmissable red pepper and some water (half glass, 1 dl) if the soup is too dense.
- Keep on cooking the soup and later add the vegetables to it – cut potato, carrot, celery, paprika, tomato.
- Always add as much water to the soup just to cover the meat and cook until all ingredient gets soft. Also taste it regularly and add salt when necessary.
- At last flavour it with parsley, black pepper and add the noodles to it.
- When the noodles are ready the soup is ready too!
- Real hungarians are placing a teaspoon of sour-cream just before the meal. 🙂
- Bon appetite!
Necessary time: 2-3 hours app.